Thursday, March 25, 2010

They WILL Test their Collar...

I was digging today for a girl in one of the Chat groups, a quote or couple quotes on First girls... sometimes a search comes up with a wealth of information, sometimes it doesnt, but if you look closely, you can find something that will strike you...

'I wondered if my Master was weak. Some men are very strong with men, and yet weak with their women. He just said I was beautiful. That was surely a compliment. Surely it had shown some interest in me, or approval in me, surely in one respect. He said I was beautiful. Could I not then, though it was I in the collar, make use of these feeling to own him? He must like me then, just a little. That seemed likely, Indeed he must care for me. I suspected even perhaps he might love me. Perhaps I could make use of that. I wondered if he was weak. It would not hurt for me to test him. I knew that some girls twisted their Masters about their little fingers. I wondered if I could do that. 'I wondered how you might behave if I gave you even a hort of room, even an Ihn of indulgence. But he then seized my wrists and, with a thong, bound them together, before my body. He then dragged me toward a low hanging branch and tied my hands, so bound, over my head to the branch. He then whipped me. He then angrily, released me from the branch, I blubbering and weeping, half in shock, and dragged me back to the blankets, There he threw me to the foot of the blankets and chained me there, hand and foot, I looked up at him in terror. The angrily, he laid down on the blankets, drawing them around himself, to sleep. I lay there in misery until morning, He was my Master, I loved Him! I loved him more than anything! But I had failed my first test with him! I had only wanted to know, foolishly the nature of my power with him, if any, and the nature of discipline to which I might be subject. I had only wanted to know, if truly I was his slave or not. Then he made me serve him, uncompromisingly. The he had whipped me and put me chained, at his feet. Yet too, I felt grandly and warmly assured as to his strength and dominance. I knew then my Master was Master, that he would never relinquish his sovereignty, that he was a true man. I was content now, and eager, a female, to be his perfect slave. If I had failed the test he passed mine.'
Book 22, Page 475


THEY WILL TEST YOU

THEY WILL TRY TO RUN

Will you let them? Will you allow them to control the terms of their collar?, of your ownership of them?

Sure, some girls will think of it as a game, some are not even truely slaves but someone into it to play another role...

Some however, are true slaves, a man must learn which are which, but, is it not possible for those that did not know they are slaves, to learn it. It is a lesson which is up to you to teach, or leave them, leave them in one piece for another to teach it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment